SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Dude...I'm doing low carb.....omg that looks good lol. Where did you get poutine in the states?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

animal style fries, in n out

it's not gravy, more like a special sauce almost like what you get on a big mac. but it's fucking fantastic.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I find this especially fantastic since I've been on a treatment for high uric acid levels and now finally able to enjoy a simple burger after 5 years without beef of any kind.

I'll trade you low carb all day long for no beef.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

43 minutes ago, srp365 said:

I find this especially fantastic since I've been on a treatment for high uric acid levels and now finally able to enjoy a simple burger after 5 years without beef of any kind.

I'll trade you low carb all day long for no beef.

I'll have to pass on that trade lol, so it's like 1000 island dressing?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Well, if I ever get the urge to drive 13 hours for a burger, I will lol

But you will die happy and full. A second best to dying while fucking.

Archived