wassup guys, selling the rims off my car

they are XXR 962 17x7 rims. i think +40mm offset and 4x100 bolt pattern but they have multiple holes so I'm sure it would fit a few others

the rubber is toyo extenza hp and i think 205/45/17

heres some pics, i know crappy quality but its late and I'm tired and don't feel like doing a photo shoot lol

Got them on October 11,2011 and took them off end of march 2012

I'm asking 900 OBO plus shipping. Im pretty motivated to sell so please shoot me an offer

be6d4980.jpg

fa85d957.jpg

also have some better pics in my build log so you can get a general idea of what they look like on a car

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114988-07-accent-new-start-need-advice-and-help/page__st__80

thanks for looking!!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Also I'm in the bay area and id be willing to drive anywhere withing a 2-3 hour time span of me to avoid shippi costs

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

come on nobody!? 600 plus shipping.is the lowest i can go. you can not get these cheaper than this in this good of shape.

just to get this set is like 800 not including shipping

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg