Second Skin Audio

In need of an enclosure design for 2 DC Audio Level 4 m1 15's...

Thank you Joe X. I have two more questions. How many corner braces are there and do I need to round over the edges of the port to reduce or prevent port noise? Thank you again for your help.

I would wonder at the idea of spending $1k to be able to run around 16v just so you don't have to upgrade your $500 amp. Also if you start blowing other electronics in the truck that $1k could climb greatly

you guys better lay off, seriously, alot people from around the world visit this site, and not everyone has heard of DD, so either help the guy or STFU this isnt ROE or *** or any of those other craptastic sites that lets users just abuse other people for fun, some of you have been here long enough to know this.

If fact if you are really serious about optimizations do the center deflector as well:

SUPBoptim.jpg

It's easy to hurt performance if the center deflector is done improperly but it helps if done properly, if you want to do it then let me know to give you exact dimensions.

I would like to do the deflector as well. It couldn't hurt to have the dimensions and if I feel that it's something I will end up doing wrong then I will just leave it out. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me all this. Thank you.

I would wonder at the idea of spending $1k to be able to run around 16v just so you don't have to upgrade your $500 amp. Also if you start blowing other electronics in the truck that $1k could climb greatly

you guys better lay off, seriously, alot people from around the world visit this site, and not everyone has heard of DD, so either help the guy or STFU this isnt ROE or *** or any of those other craptastic sites that lets users just abuse other people for fun, some of you have been here long enough to know this.

Thank you