Awesome Ride ... I kinda thought they wouldn't make any "Shelby"s any more ...

If this is referring because the great Carroll Shelby (RIP) has passed, this was his last project before he passed away! He set out to be a part of the building of the fastest V8 production car in its class (American). Which he did in a substantial manner.

The new Cobra is a BEAST! Edmonds did a dyno test compairing the Cobra and new Camaro ZL1. Both cars are supercharged V8's and supposedly in the same power range, well they are not! The Cobra is making close the same power as the ZR1 Corvette.

The Cobra according to Edmonds made 595hp and 609 ft lbs torque..........100% off the factory line, no mods no tune, completely stock. Where as the Camaro ZL1 didnt even break 500hp or 500tq.

Now for a base price in the mid 50k range compared to the Camaro in the 60k range, I know exactly what car I would put in the garage!

I like the fact that Ford waited until Chevy posted the ZL1 numbers before unveiling the Cobra. LOL. Like "good job Chevy, now look at ours bwahahahaha".

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yeah, Ford and Shelby, just repeated what they did in the 60's, 50 years later! I love it, and rub it in the face of my buddys that drive Camaros and Vettes!

Chevy really needs to step it up, but it wont happen. An aftermarket company just did exhaust and a tune on the 2013 Cobra and it put down dyno readings of 700+ & ran a 10.06 et in the 1/4 mile!

The Cobra is a force to be reccond with!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

i wonder how it handles a corner?

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925