I installed my first alarm when i was 16. i dont think its hard at all

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

its not hard if you can understand a dmm or have basic 12 vot wiring knowledge and can use a test light and understand a wiring schematic. they are not easy. if they were then shops wouldnt charge so much to install them but its not rocket science either.

however the directions usually suck. ive done 2 for myself and will not do them for anyone else except myself

you can instal your own alarm... just takes alitle time just remember id estimate with any alarm you only use about 50% of the wires.....

dont be afraid not to use most the wires.... not every vehicle has the same type of triggers so they put afew extra ones and different styles.....

ive used several high names and afew low names... and so far ive never had a problem with either... my 99civic has a DEI python system, works great only issue i dont care for on the paging alarm systems is they do suck batteries... which kinda sucks BUT what can ya do... its worth the extra security...

next one i buy will be a cheaper but loaded unit...

this is what i plan on buying for my 94civic eventualy....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2-LCD-PAGER-REMOTE...oQQcmdZViewItem

i used thier old version of that alarm and it worked just as good as my DEI alarm... and this ones 100bucks cheaper and comes with ALOT of extra toys....

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

hell the main reason i started instaling my own is after i paid like 100bucks to best buy after thier SO CALLED FREE INSTAL.... and then i got up under my 66impalas dash to see that CRAPY INSTAL.... and after that i said WTF i just got HOSED outta 100bucks for alot of BS... it was just a simple alarm instal, just parking lights and starter kill VERY LAME!

never again! at least not for anything to older than like 99 or something like that...

only ones i dont want to touch anymore is because with like passlock and other types of factory security features... those suck to bypass!!!!!! ive done 2 of them now and they both took me along time to find the proper wires...

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

ya that taplock thing looks preaty cool... ive only seen one other type of alarm with that kinda modual... which does look alittle cooler but for the price ill go with the one with 2 remote controls! and all the cool addons and cheaper ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...049916&rd=1

ive bought from asian wolf several times and every time they have shiped very fast and almost always answer emails.... sometimes takes them afew days but not to bad at all... hell some ebay sellers NEVER email ya back... total jerks if ya ask me...

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...