WTB 18" sub!

Hey guys I'm looking for an 18" sub. The sub can be anywhere from 600-1200 Rms and I'm looking at pretty much all brands but I favor dc and FI/aa. Budget is around $250 give or take 15 or 20.

I'm in 40509 zip code so If you're going to give me a price check how much shipping will be before giving me a price please, thanks.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

good luck bro thats a tall order for a little budget

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Can you double the rms and budget? Mayhem 18 sitting here hardly even used, I bought it new.

Haha you know I would if this was my build but this is for my friend..he's already told me he doesn't want to go over 275, and his amp is 1.5k rms

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

Like I said, 275 is pretty much the top limit, so if you could Do 275 or possibly 300 shipped then I would love to have the q

Build in Progress

Like I said, 275 is pretty much the top limit, so if you could Do 275 or possibly 300 shipped then I would love to have the q

I have a 18" FI BL Dual 2 ohm, Flatwind, Cooling and Silver Engine Turn Dustcap. with these options added i was told it will bring the RMS up from 1500 to about 2000 RMS. I had a RF 15001bd on it and it sounds good. I'll do $300 Shipped.......

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg