Sonic Electronix

Have you considered doing a center console of subs from the front of the truck all the way to the back with say 3 or 4 12s, it would get loud & you would still have 4 seats in the truck.

Also if you don't want that my friend has 2 10s under the rear seat of his 05 ram 1500 quad cab & 1 10 in the center console which gets pretty loud for sealed

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

That's more of what I'm going to be aiming for. A sealed, or maybe aero'd ported box under the rear seats. 2 12's or 2 10's, whatever I can fit. I want it to be a stealthy box, and I want to do it right. Whatever type of truck I get, be it a Silverado/Sierra, or a Tahoe/Yukon I'm going for clean...and nothing else. Preferably a Silverado EXT Cab or a 4 door. Either way, it's going to go under the rear seats.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)