***Iraggi Alternator*** All Stained Hardwood Install 1971 Monte Carlo.

what model are those subs? had a guy around me that had 2 and no one could figure it out.

They are an older American Bass sub. XX-10's The best sounding sub Bob has ever had IMO. He needs to bring it back with a few revisions... You should call him and tell him you want some... ive been telling him for ever to bring that sub back. :)

They need a pretty small box tuned low and they sound great. need a little more power handling tho... and different terminals.

I am going to Meca Nationals in Tennessee in October maybe I will get to meet you then.

Love that 71 Monte Carlo I still remember my Brother having two of them and I was driving one at like 100mph and the rear tire blew out on me. Car stayed straight but sounded like I blew out the exhaust system. That was like 24 years ago man the years have past.

the guy was saying they were custom one off subs. good to know what they are. i had ran XFLS but they didnt work well for us so they were sold and went a different route.

Thats funny!!

The XFL is a much better sub all around.. It just has nowhere near the clean smooth low sound the XX has. The XX line is only a 400-500 watt sub...

What problem did you have with the XFL's?

I am going to Meca Nationals in Tennessee in October maybe I will get to meet you then.

Love that 71 Monte Carlo I still remember my Brother having two of them and I was driving one at like 100mph and the rear tire blew out on me. Car stayed straight but sounded like I blew out the exhaust system. That was like 24 years ago man the years have past.

Ill definitely be at that one.. Ill have the Suburban and Richards YU-Kong........ and Richards Taurus there. :)

it did :)

I remember he bought that 71 Monte Carlo off an elderly lady who's husband past away. The car sat in a barn for a long time an in 1989 when he bought it, it still had 34,000 original miles on it. He bought it for $800.00 back then He had it all decked out when he was done with it. I bet that car could of sold for a pretty penny today

Archived