Is there a way i can put newer lets say 06 and up chevy truck a/c controls in my 1997 chevy tahoe? i would like a newer a/c with some digital readouts on what temp i am running an so forth. I think it would look way better than the dull ones that are in there now hopefully somebody knows a little info cuz i have been googling and unless i aint googling the right thing i cant find anything.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

You may be able to, but i think it would have something to do with the cars computer for the digital display. :shrug: Just trying to help :D

Edit: Like this one?

2003_chevrolet_tahoe_4dr-suv_lt_cc_oem_1_500.jpg

Edited by TrentonLong

ya like that one. i want to be able to run that on my 97. Ive seen it done but i dont remember if it was a factory chevy kit or if it was an aftermarket similar to it. Damn i cant find no info on that shit.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

ya like that one. i want to be able to run that on my 97. Ive seen it done but i dont remember if it was a factory chevy kit or if it was an aftermarket similar to it. Damn i cant find no info on that shit.
Could you take a pic and show me what yours looks like. that would help.

preciate it i think ima try and buy a wire harness for a newer one an the ac control off of it and try and wire it up like that. i dont know if it will work though but im pretty sure i can get it to work i wouldnt think the newer one would have anything different than the digital controls