Damn dude. The setup I posted a pic of was a little over half that. Xd addict wheels and maxxis buckshot tires

xd is expensive as fuck! I always liked mickey thompson wheels they looked great on my jeep. If I dont like them I know someone who will buy them for same price.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

look at the bfg km2 (half all train half mud) they look sweet

i dont know if you get maxxis over there but there creepy crawler looks the goods to

M/t is just a name that you get bent over for

Yea we get maxxis over here. Km2s look sweet I just dont like the price and how much drone they reproduce. I know a truck is suppose to have tire drone but I like my ride somewhat quiet. My Mickey thompson MTZ werent loud at all. I like mickey thompson products They can be expensive but I know what these tires can be put through and what tires have failed on friends.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Damn dude. The setup I posted a pic of was a little over half that. Xd addict wheels and maxxis buckshot tires

xd is expensive as fuck! I always liked mickey thompson wheels they looked great on my jeep. If I dont like them I know someone who will buy them for same price.

I think I payed around $130 a wheel 2 years ago, those mt's do look good though but I had polished wheels before and fuck that, never again lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I think I payed around $130 a wheel 2 years ago, those mt's do look good though but I had polished wheels before and fuck that, never again lol

Yea I just like polished til it gets dirty and stained. Then I plastidip the wheels like I did on my jeep. Now they got glossifier and silver additive they look pretty good. Id prob just gloss it or do like a really light coat with the silver and 6 coats of gloss

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.