Second Skin Audio

im just goin stick with a 1606 on each lvl4 15, the way i thought about wiring which was wrong i just figured for the same size box why not go with 8 10s and 2 1606s but i was wrong so ill stick to the original plan thanx for all the help..

the only reason im stickin with the 1606s is cause i already have one, and im not rich by no means, gotta keep alittle money back for the quad

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

I've tested quite a few maxxsonics products and have no complaints with any of the stuff. You get what you pay for and personally I'd love to have the cash and all to spend on a rf or other amp but it just isn't logical in certain situations. In my case I'd never spend the money on a rf amp when you could get a hifonics. Don't get me wrong I love the p550.2 I have in my car but I'd never imagine paying the full 500 asking price it has at stores (or had.) I'd much rather buy a hifonics and not think twice. If I were in a situation where I was competing and I had the money I'd buy something better like the rf or sundown which many have...well actually I'd still probably buy like a colossus or something...to each his own though...guess it'd be different once I have a problem though!