Voltage Drop BIG TIME :(

Do another run from alt back and I would do a ground run at the very least from alt case to battery negative in rear.

ok... now thats a new one for me... getting the ground from the basket alt... but if it works it work... last question do you guys think i still need the other battery?? or should i just try with the wire and see what happens???

What is your voltage difference at the alt verses at the amp? If is over .5 volt then more wire is a must.

i have never checked but i do a sum the same since the front battery and the back battery have the same voltage, and the amps are about 2 feet to 4 Feet away from the back battery all running in 4 Gauge wire since they are short runs, just so i dont get no one confused and say its to small of a wire they are only carrying 80 Amps on 3 amps and the other 2 amps carry 50 amps, since i have a total of 5 amps... back to the subject i haven't check so i would have to get back to you on that one

sometimes 11.9 on High notes of bass (dont know why, since the subs dont move that much lol XD :noob: )... any help would be appreciated

I've noticed that the sub moves MORE in the upper range of my box...

yea i still dont have a clue why since the bass it makes is pretty crappy, and it dont even move that much air

adding more runs will increase it a little, not much, but sounds like you need more reserve compacity, since you are drawing more power than your alt can make. Need more batteries to matain a higher voltage.

yea could be, im just a little confussed at what should i do :wacko:, so you think another D3100 might fix the problem?

i dont mind my voltage going to 12.5V since im running the JL Audio HD amps and still produce my actual watts at that voltage says JL Audio.. but i just dont what my batterys getting Fucked up, since i notice my resting voltage stays any where from 12.4-12.8V when the car goes to sleep :D ... I also think my alarms eats up alot of power i dont use the car that much only on weekends, the only good thing i do is charge up my battery's almost every weekend with a XS power intellicharger :)

once your below 12.9 or so you are on all battery power alt is maxed out. So i would add another D3100.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

once your below 12.9 or so you are on all battery power alt is maxed out. So i would add another D3100.

ooooo shit... now i really have to do something about it dont what to mess up the dc alt... so get another D3100 hook it up with the other D3100? or aver onther run that hooks up to the new D3100 then connect to the old D3100??