Box Build for 4 Skar VVX 15's Monster Kerf Port

Thanks guys. This is my 6th kerfed box ive built. Used to always do the kerf with a circular saw, but i figured out how to take the gauge down on my table saw and now i do them on it. Comes out a lot cleaner, but its more of a pain to do it on a table saw. Guy is picking it up wednesday and should be playing this weekend hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

Score Update!!!!

Brain (customer) went to his first show today with the new box. With brand new subs that have maybe 10 minutes play time on them, and no time to tune (box position, gain setting, frequency), he pulled out a 149.2 at 48 hz!! A couple of people at the show will be getting me videos within the next day or 2, so will be showing some nasty flex. Customer is VERY happy with this setup, and i can't wait to get over to his place and play around with it to get that 150. It's in there, just have to find it.

VIDEO!!!!!!!

This video was shot yesterday at the Tulsa show. He needs some sound deadener and a couple more batteries and we'll be seeing that 150. Thanks again Caleb for taking the video, and Brian for letting me design and build this box!