New Double Din HU $600 Budget, Advice?

I have a client who has been loyal to me for a very long time. Even when he can beat my pricing he still comes to me so I want to take care of him on his SQ build coming soon. The vehicle is a 2005 Ford Expedition and for now I need to replace the HU he currently has in the car which is a Pioneer D3. He likes the unit but the navigation is spotty and even after changing antennas, using different discs and resetting it the unit is still acting weird so he just wants to replace. The new unit must be a double din around the same size, he needs video in motion, ipod controls and navigation. I am thinking about getting him a newer Pioneer with the integrated HDD so we don't have to use discs any longer but I am open to suggestions on other double dins that will work also. From experience with my F900BT I didn't like how long it took for the unit to start up and I am not sure this is the case with all of the Pioneers. Navigation needs to be quick and easy, iPod controls are a must and he has a back up camera so I need that option available too and again video in motion must be possible and he also has a dvd player in the rear that I set up as an ext monitor for the times he wants to play one movie in the car on both screens at the same time. Budget is $600 for the HU so what do you guys think?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i have been on ebay looking at Kenwoods DNX lines they have built in navi.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

i have been on ebay looking at Kenwoods DNX lines they have built in navi.

I've never ran a Kenwood unit I have heard some good things about them though

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived