Jump to content

NEED HELP FIGURING OUT MIDS/HIGHS BOTH AMP AND CROSSOVER IF NEEDED!!!


Real96SS

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have 8 150wrms MTX8's and 4 4" MTX supertweeters that are all 8ohms that I need to figure the best way to power and cross them. Half of each will be going in each front door. I currently have a SAX 200.4 but not sure if that will be enough to push everything.Don't really want to get another one due to their size so something smaller would really be nice. Also need to figure out how im going to cross everything properly.

These are the speakers

8"- http://shop.mtx.com/...er/listing.html

4" Tweeters- http://shop.mtx.com/...er/listing.html

Also I was checking out the ZED amps. Seems there made just for what I'm trying to do

http://www.zedaudioc...iathan-iii.html

http://www.zedaudioc...readnought.html

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...