So guys im looking to buy a new shotgun. Looking at a few different guns. I am looking for a all purpose gun and thats why I have selected the guns I did. I like shooting trap and also hunt numerous things that fly. So a gun that could shoot anything from 2 3/4-3 1/2 was what I am looking for. So my choices are the Benelli super vinci or the benelli super black eagle 2. Or the last choice is non benelli but the Remington versa max. Anyone shot all 3? Give me thoughts on the ones you have shot. I have always loved benellis as they are super reliable and silky smooth. Thats and opinions MEOW please.

Lincoln LS build

Dat 4125

IA 40.1

2 CD omega 12s

4 AA carbon fiber 7in mids

3 optima yellow tops

Damplifier pro everywhere

I prefer 2.75 for skeet... For everything else i prefer 3.5" but any will do the trick just my personal preference

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm not a fan of the Vici's one pieve lower design that incorperates the trigger gaurd. I like the modular receiver and trigger group in the SBE. Otherwise both the Benelli's will serve you well. It either gets my vote with budget being teh deciding factor. Also I think the Vinci has more camo patterns available

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

ben-1.jpg

c1a00716.jpg

For any 2 legged critter hunting I use an M1 Super 90 or M3. for all other a SBE.

And as a side not, a SBE may need some rounds through it b4 it will cycle the super light 7/8 oz loads reliably

The Versa max that I shot ran with no problems and was good. Did not have the same fit and finish as teh other two though. it just didnt "feel" right but performed as good as the others.

Edited by ROLEXrifleman

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Very nice selection rolex. I have been partial towards the sbe 2. And being the same price as the super vinci I just wasnt sure. Thanks for the input guys.

Lincoln LS build

Dat 4125

IA 40.1

2 CD omega 12s

4 AA carbon fiber 7in mids

3 optima yellow tops

Damplifier pro everywhere