Sonic Electronix

sq sub y not run a sq amp?

sq and boss? you must be fucking joking.

re xxx is supposed to be an "sql" sub. so why run a cheap ass amp made out of paper mache to the sub?

if i'm not mistaken the second amp was a BOSS amp.... and from my personal experience everything boss makes are best used as paperweights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfVbosX9RTs

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

Im really curious what ass these companies pull these "max" ratings out of.

An 80x4 CD player, which will usually always be ran a 4 ohms, doing 15w RMS (which I know is typical)

When will there be laws put into place where you can't just write some random number of watts in the description to try to get a sale.

That's like a meat company selling you kobe grade beef tenderloin and when you open it up its a package of ground hamburger.

XS-power1.jpg

An 80x4 CD player, which will usually always be ran a 4 ohms, doing 15w RMS (which I know is typical)

When will there be laws put into place where you can't just write some random number of watts in the description to try to get a sale.

That's like a meat company selling you kobe grade beef tenderloin and when you open it up its a package of ground hamburger.

More like half rotten skin and hooves when it comes to Boss :pardon:

More like half rotten skin and hooves when it comes to Boss :pardon:

Let me rephrase that, Its like a meat company selling you kobe beef tenderloin and when you open it up it's a bunch of cow shit

XS-power1.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hate to say this but i baught a boss AR4000D not knowing boss audio history. But im running 2 hifonics Hfx12d4 subs both wired to 2ohms , and pushing them like monsters i havent had any problems with the amp yet i just got it a month ago

<script type="text/javascript"><!--google_ad_client = "ca-pub-9419194237374196";/* car audio */google_ad_slot = "1529947055";google_ad_width = 728;google_ad_height = 90;//--></script><script type="text/javascript"src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script>

Hate to say this but i baught a boss AR4000D not knowing boss audio history. But im running 2 hifonics Hfx12d4 subs both wired to 2ohms , and pushing them like monsters i havent had any problems with the amp yet i just got it a month ago

I'm gonna guess your 16 and it's your first system?

TDH FTW !!!

Archived