nice why did u get the 12"s instead of those 15's?

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

thanks. i didnt like the way the sealed box sounds. thats was a pre fab box so that didnt help neither. and with the 12s, its in a custom ported box and gave me more trunk space as i need it for school (college). hopeully a single 15 chaos or havoc will be taking the place of those 12s.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

yer, i have two 12"s in a sealed box they sound very good, so i would get it louder if it were in a ported box?

Edited by chesthertZ

ca-f2.jpg

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

not 100% positive nor quote me but i think it does since the air have a place to vent out. still new to the whole car audio system.. maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.. and the way the sealed and ported box sound is up to the person liking.

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

well i dont care that much about SQ i just want the max SPL with my subs at the moment :P have about $250AUD to spend of MDF and glue etc, i have screws, drill, jigsaw etc

ca-f2.jpg

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

Damn your car looks sickkk!!! The trunk is pretty big isn't it? I was checking it out it looks nice. 2 12s in there right? From what I can tell plenty of room.

Hey lemme ask u something - did you put sound deadner in the trunk? Does it rattle alot? Thanks because that's waht I'm going to have to do in a week or two!!

ooops sorry for the late reply.

Man, my subs only giving a total of 600 watts and my trunk lid USE TO rattle as if it wanted to pop off.

To solve this I just had to use that great expanding foam stuff and sprayed that inside the lid. Now my lid is hard as hell.

Also, I fatmat the bottom of my lid.

Note on using the expanding foam stuff: Make sure you don't use too much or it will dent your lid (didn't happen to me but just a warning if you do use it). Also becareful not to cover up the lock area.

image026-1.jpg <--- trunk lid (I have a thing that covers it)

Another note: your bumper is going to rattle like a mofo. I haven't figured out (or attempted) how to take care of it yet. Been too busy to foam that stuff.

It's only outside rattle so who cares for now.

Also, dynamat the back of your license plate when you get your system too!

Removing those stock speakers in the rear deck lets a lot of bass come into the car too.

Man, if you have the money, I say put 2 grand into your system and go big and get it over with. Don't spend 1 grand on a weaksauce system or you'll end up wanting more bass later on. My current subs give off great sound quality bass but it's just not loud enough to show off.

I made the mistake of not going with dual type-r's 12'' or go hella big with an Fi BTL. Now I'm stuck with wanting to upgrade the shit.

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs