New Steel Tool Box! Sweet! *pics*

how much was that if i might so ask? <_< i been needin a good heavy duty portable toolbox n that one looks like it will sute my needs B)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

IMO I think it is very well build. durable sturdy and the look is just amazin!

Its at Lowes for 119.20$ I had some gift cards so I ended up paying $24.20 !!!! =D

Was a steal for me!! lol.

I love this thing! got a little weight to it (of course) when you got tools in there but it has some really strong handles on the side for lifting. (Team Lift recommended!! )

06 SCION tC

Lol, She is a Black Lab. with some mix.. I also have a Chocolate Lab. Wonderful dogs!

Hard to keep them still, took these shots real quick.

S5000859.jpg

S5000860.jpg

S5000861.jpg

:lol: oh look at the doggies......... :lol:

Cool dogs man. I use to have black dog like that. Mine was a shepard and newfie mix. Now I have black lab and pit mix. Nice and clean tool box too. Man the last time my box was that clean was when it was brand new and that lasted for about an hour. LOL

:lol: oh look at the doggies......... :lol:

Cool dogs man. I use to have black dog like that. Mine was a shepard and newfie mix. Now I have black lab and pit mix. Nice and clean tool box too. Man the last time my box was that clean was when it was brand new and that lasted for about an hour. LOL

lol. well hopefully this one will stay clean lol, i dont think right now at my age i will be getting into enough to get it all messy lol. plus its winter and i dont work on projects so i got some time for it to stay clean lol.

Thanks man! Dogs are mans bestfriend! i'll always have a dog in my life they are wonderful!

06 SCION tC