Im sure they got a search button over on realm also..

X2

or One might go to the FAB-RI-CA-TION

Section of this forum and look at the ___PINNED____ Section for LINKS_Supplys.... :^

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

heh im not startin somtin in ne way,would u like to have that remark made to u if u asked a simple question,and im not really a noob,i mean at lease not on roe

but ur a noob here and who knows u there and here? if u go off here and we dont kno ur attitude/way, then ull c what happens.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

http://www.uscomposites.com/epoxy.html so wut one would  i use for like puttin on a box to make it look shiney so i can paint it.

if thats all you want to do,you dont need fg resin,

sand that sombish,hit it with a highbuild primer,sand more..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well i was thinking aobut like flarin out olny the sub holes so the subs are out a coulple of inches from the box.just an idea.but hey man ur really good with that fiber glass shit.u look like u have alot of fun doin wut u do,thats exsacly wut i want to do. :^

current setup:coming hopefully fryday..2 12:re audio res1 ample a 1100 dx.pioneer head unit

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived