Sonic Electronix

Not entirely sure on how to proceed..?

to wire to 1 ohm i would simply run the two +'s from the sub to 1 + terminal on the amp and the same for the negative (-)s? this would be running it in a series then? I ask because there's a little fuse type thing I have to put in the type X depending on which way i wire it..

Good deal, the Crescendo WON'T disappoint you dude. Good luck on the install, post pics of your setup if you get a chance and some of the vehicle if you get a chance. Also, Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it around here. There's tons of great knowledge and people willing to help.

You didn't mention a box design either, are you building one or having one built? To get the most out of your equipment I'd REALLY suggest getting a box designed and built.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Good deal, the Crescendo WON'T disappoint you dude. Good luck on the install, post pics of your setup if you get a chance and some of the vehicle if you get a chance. Also, Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it around here. There's tons of great knowledge and people willing to help.

You didn't mention a box design either, are you building one or having one built? To get the most out of your equipment I'd REALLY suggest getting a box designed and built.

I really want to get a box custom built.. a little back story to my system..

Payed $60 for 2 MTX 12"s that were like 350w each rms, and $40 for a 780w kenwood? amp.

Sold the box+subs for $200 (lol) and the amp for $120( lol again)

Bought a ported MTX jackhammer (round) box with 2 600w rms 1800w peak type R's (12"s), and a TMA 1000w rms amp all for $450

Traded just the subs, not the box or amp for a JX1000 amp new in the box, and $220 cash..

Bought two type X's for $230 each (lol)

So now I have Two Type X's new in the box, a MTX jackhammer box , and a JX1000 and a TMA1000.1 amp.

I'm going to sell the Jx1000.1 for $300 and the TMA for $150 and buy that one for $380 and have cash left over :)

I think I got good return compared to what I actually put in for my money on this system.

Edit: I did the math and I think after I sell these amps I'll be at -$20 into this system of my own money, and after I have my new amp and everything is hooked up..

I'll have a

MTX Jackhammer dual 12" sidefiring ported box

2 12" type X's

a 2000w rms @1 ohm amp

for $400 investment. not bad?

Edited by JoeNash

Not a bad deal, even though you should build your own box to get the most outta those type x's

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Not a bad deal, even though you should build your own box to get the most outta those type x's

I'd have no idea what to do haha.

No idea what to tune them to, how to tune them, im a shitty woodworker.. I'd pay someone to do it for me, I know a few professionals that have experience making louddd systems I planned on consulting, I just upgrade piece by piece when I can afford it :P that and upgrading my dual headunit are both on my list..