Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

old skool goodness ..owned this amp since new rated at 75x4 and 250x1 @ 4ohms @12volts WAY underrated

IMAG0616.jpg

IMAG0615.jpg

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

What did you clamp out of it

alittle over 120ish per channel and close to 500ish on the sub channel that was car off never clamped car on...

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

The inside of that amp is a trip.

its actually 2 separate boards only connected by the wires you see... never seen that before

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

The inside of that amp is a trip.

its actually 2 separate boards only connected by the wires you see... never seen that before

I've seen it a billion times it's called a daughterboard... I'm a PC technician, I rebuild 12v power supplies all the time, I rebuild tube amps (for guitars, but I love bass guitar amps as I play bass), and I love car audio amps. The reason I say it's a trip is the amount of ribbon cables they put to use inside of it, makes it look like Medusa used the inside of that amp as a hairbrush! :P

I'm gonna hate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...