Hmmmm? order history you say?

Untitled-3.png

also added a 55" LED 3d LG TV to my collection today, along with a thermaltake ultimate gaming keyboard..

I hope this does decent :P

Thanks Newls1 for the help..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I like everything besides the Raptor but it looks sweet. Can't wait to see it built!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I like everything besides the Raptor but it looks sweet. Can't wait to see it built!

i got a 1TB external, and a 600 gig internal here that will be going in, out of my old PC, but 10k rpm HDs are hard to find thats decent LOL

hopefully its up and running by monday, and there will be lots of pics!

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

1 stick of ram is a no go, the 600 gig hd recognizes but i cant access anything on it and it doesnt show up under my computer, but i can see it with the true image WD thing to transfer files with.. its odd

but its up and running, and i did it myself, with out alot of major issues, still got some kinks to work out, but hey, i did it with out instructions LOL :P

Team DC Audio

2419942.png

http://valid.canardp....php?id=2419942

still learning, the auto tuner thing on here got it up to 4.6ghz with out me touching it, dunno how or why, but it did LOL.. i tweaked it some, mind you im still learning..

its stable so far, been running the past hour and a half on it

2419942.png

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio

I just play BF3 on ultra everything to test it.. its hottest ive seen has been 115F idle is about 80-90F

Team DC Audio