civicman Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 Wayne Harris when will the points post for upper lake it's been a Long time thank u Quote B slap yo mama twice Team Bassick Nyman
CJ18 Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 Why are you posting this in the dc audio section? Quote
civicman Posted June 24, 2012 Author Report Posted June 24, 2012 I thought I was in competitors corner Quote B slap yo mama twice Team Bassick Nyman
CJ18 Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 (edited) Did the thread get moved? For some reason it was sent to my email as being posted in the dc section. Odd. Edited June 24, 2012 by CJ18 Quote
civicman Posted June 24, 2012 Author Report Posted June 24, 2012 I don't no Quote B slap yo mama twice Team Bassick Nyman
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.