Don's Jeep... Triple Alts Installed

Finally. Some fucking recognition.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What'd you give it up finally Adam!?! You must have to get that kind of credit! I know I'm a bit bitchy till my wife decides to put out, then I'm all like "hmmm life is great hum a happy tune"! Otherwise I'm like EFF THE WORLD!!!

I like the carpet up front BTW! Nice touch!

So what was the final issue with the fan? Leave a tool in there or something!?!

No, I didn't give it up. Sorry to disappoint.

The fan has been a little problem, something has been pushing up on the shroud, which put pressure on the fan, and it finally decided to give out.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Windshield is made of rubber. That's how lol.

There would have been more vids, but apparently the neighbors aren't too fond of it lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Time for some money shots

So, this asshole tells me, "mounting the subs inverted is so much easier to do than mounting them normally, at least you can hold the motor...."

20120804_180651.jpg

20120804_180710.jpg

20120804_175400.jpg

20120804_185553.jpg

Hour and a half later

20120804_191527.jpg

20120804_191543.jpg

20120804_191552.jpg

Finally

1229465732620.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It really depends on the structural integrity of the vehicle. Every car is different.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived