Second Skin Audio

Waka Flaka No Hands Doesn't Sound Good

In my opinion everything sounds good in my truck except the song "No Hands" by waka Flaka ! Anyone know what it peaks at or any of that?? Everyone seems to love it but it doesnt sound good to me in the truck. Anyone know why?!

Edited by Twostrokeking

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

pretty sure it peaks mid 30s area in the wheel house of most systems. Maybe you just have a poor quality copy of the song? What about it doesnt sound good?

Edit: 31 and 40 are the two peaks i see looking at it

Edited by mrd6

Team NorthWestSPL

Maybe its a bad recording/version.

Its from itunes . haha I dont know man!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

pretty sure it peaks mid 30s area in the wheel house of most systems. Maybe you just have a poor quality copy of the song? What about it doesnt sound good?

its not real bassy like it is in peoples videos

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I got it figured out. It was a low quality from itunes. It downloaded funny. I re downloaded it and now it pounds! Thanks guys!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I think the problem with the song is Waka, but if you say redownloading it removed the suck from it I'm amazed...

I'm just giving you a hard time, I like all kinds of music. Everyone bought that song an age ago since then Apple's compression has gotten a LOT better on most tracks you buy from iTunes.

I'm gonna hate