Jump to content

Logitech Z-5500 Speaker System (update 01-07-08)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just meaasured the wires that came with and I'm glad i did, they are 24 feet long, I now know I need atleast and 75 ft roll or 100 to be safe.

I think the distance I need one of them to be is 30-35 feet and the other 40-45 feet. so i think 100 ft roll will be best cuz then I can give like 5 ft extra incase I need it.

I'm a lazy dude so i'm getting up and showering now then going out for some shopping

06 SCION tC

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Logitech FTW. I have Z-2300, it's 2.1 but still pretty decent

Yeah dude. I have the same one, and the sub that comes with it can wang pretty good

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...