Jump to content

Logitech Z-5500 Speaker System (update 01-07-08)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well finally arrived today!! Got my z-5500 from logitech! Amazing design and look!

The speakers were actually about the size i was expecting but the SUB!! was totally larger than I thought!! The pictures dont do justice but those who have the Z-5500 will agree you cant beat this Bangin powered sub as a nice computer or home setup!!

Here is some unboxing and setting up shots! I'll prolly get a video up eventually when I get the chance!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

06 SCION tC

Posted

I will say this is so much better than my little 2.1 Altec Lansing setup! lol it will do just fine for my laptop tho lol.

This logitech z-5500 was definately a SMART buy!!

06 SCION tC

Posted

Looks sweet, alot of my friends have those logitec systems.

Yea logitech is top dog man! I know buddy mine who has had the downgrade version of mine for like 5 years and his is very nice!!

I love this thang man!

06 SCION tC

Posted

Well I finally purchased me a digital optical Cable to use since I am using an Apple Computer and that was the best way for me to have quality sound with the 5.1 surround capabilities at its best.

I love the system guys, a lot of you were right, I wouldnt regret getting this and I would love it!!

Looks and sounds great!!

06 SCION tC

Posted

I want to find some stands for these rear speakers, trying to find something that will work great but only cost like 20.00 i'm not looking to go all crazy with it just something nice and usable.

06 SCION tC

Posted

Well finally arrived today!! Got my z-5500 from logitech! Amazing design and look!

The speakers were actually about the size i was expecting but the SUB!! was totally larger than I thought!! The pictures dont do justice but those who have the Z-5500 will agree you cant beat this Bangin powered sub as a nice computer or home setup!!

Here is some unboxing and setting up shots! I'll prolly get a video up eventually when I get the chance!

hate to say this but "told you so :P " me=logitech king lol yeah that system pwns the bose system. enjoy it! ;)

Posted

hate to say this but "told you so :P " me=logitech king lol yeah that system pwns the bose system. enjoy it! ;)

ha it sure does!! glad I posted here before buying! lol.

very satisfied with this logitech system!!

You got the z-5500?

You have any speaker stands or know of any that will work?

06 SCION tC

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...