Logitech Z-5500 Speaker System (update 01-07-08)

Well finally arrived today!! Got my z-5500 from logitech! Amazing design and look!

The speakers were actually about the size i was expecting but the SUB!! was totally larger than I thought!! The pictures dont do justice but those who have the Z-5500 will agree you cant beat this Bangin powered sub as a nice computer or home setup!!

Here is some unboxing and setting up shots! I'll prolly get a video up eventually when I get the chance!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

06 SCION tC

Well I finally purchased me a digital optical Cable to use since I am using an Apple Computer and that was the best way for me to have quality sound with the 5.1 surround capabilities at its best.

I love the system guys, a lot of you were right, I wouldnt regret getting this and I would love it!!

Looks and sounds great!!

06 SCION tC

Well finally arrived today!! Got my z-5500 from logitech! Amazing design and look!

The speakers were actually about the size i was expecting but the SUB!! was totally larger than I thought!! The pictures dont do justice but those who have the Z-5500 will agree you cant beat this Bangin powered sub as a nice computer or home setup!!

Here is some unboxing and setting up shots! I'll prolly get a video up eventually when I get the chance!

hate to say this but "told you so :P " me=logitech king lol yeah that system pwns the bose system. enjoy it! ;)

hate to say this but "told you so :P " me=logitech king lol yeah that system pwns the bose system. enjoy it! ;)

ha it sure does!! glad I posted here before buying! lol.

very satisfied with this logitech system!!

You got the z-5500?

You have any speaker stands or know of any that will work?

06 SCION tC

Archived