Jump to content

how much have you spent on your system?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a spreadsheet of all my purchases but I'm too scared to push the SUM button...

:)

My very first system was $1500 in a $500 1985 Cavalier! Ahh the good ole days...

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Posted

So far $900 on the car and roughfly $1500 on the van so far. Since I've been playing with car audio enough to pay cash for a lex or a stang!

When will we see this van, I'm still not convinced! :lol2:

Edit: I'm not loud at all, but I've spent:

mids: $100

Amps: $450

Subs: $560

Head Unit: $20

Wiring: $150

Misc. Material: $80

So grand total of $1360.... that's not including my home system that was built... so I'll say $2800 if you want to include that too

I'll start a log for the van in a few days so I can show some of what is going in it. Be patient grasshopper :mellow:

i would say on my current project its around 4500. (alot more then my wife thinks) :asskiss:

Im around the 4-5k range, my wife thinks around 1500.00 (husbands trade a lot of equipment straight up) with a little cash..

I'm lucky it may not be fancy brands but my wife will buy some of it for me. Or she's tells me of a new shop she's seen and we go there and get more stuff. I got it easy, She's happy I'm :yahoo: .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2158 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...