i have a 98 chevy venture and got the ac working after 2 cans of refrigerant , here is what has me puzzled . there are a total of five vents in the front dash that can be pointed , 3 in the middle above the radio and then 1 by each door , NO DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL , the 1 vent above the radio is colder than all the rest , way colder than all the others . i don't see how this is possible but somehow it is happening Dash.jpg

maybe it's the closest to the blower motor?

that's what i am thinking shorter distance less resistance :P Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Only other thing i can think of is if your controls are vacuum style you might have a slight vacuum leak or the gate is sticking a little and not flipping all the way. idunno. How hot is it up there in minni-tota anyway?, it's like 154 here in kansas

pretty hot , if it weren't for the humidity it would be a little more tolerable up here .

the mosquitos would then eat me

. it feels like the same air flow comes out of all 3 vents above the radio the one on the far right is just really cold while the middle and far left vent are not really cold at all they just feel more like the air temp

Well, you runnin "max a/c" or just "A/C" on your selector? Also, did you have them put a vacuum pump on it before they charged it? it may just be that it isn't fully charged. If you had a leak before it may have air in the system when you recharged it.