Sundown Audio

Yes for the time being it was the BRZ1700 however i am currently looking for a minimum of 2.5k to throw at it. It was just laughing at me in my face with the 1700w it was getting lol. But soon very soon it will be pounding again. And i am truly impressed at how low this gets, also its a nice clear low that just sounds great. I

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Yes for the time being it was the BRZ1700 however i am currently looking for a minimum of 2.5k to throw at it. It was just laughing at me in my face with the 1700w it was getting lol. But soon very soon it will be pounding again. And i am truly impressed at how low this gets, also its a nice clear low that just sounds great. I

sweet good to know, maybe I'm more in the market for the Z2's then because I can't put enough power to two z3's

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Well that's what i started thinking as well. So i came up with this, I will probably sell the 10 v.3 and buy a single 15" v.3 of course it's not the same cone area of 2 12's but it's more cone area than a single 12" and you don't have to seek more power haha. Unless you truly want to. Even then i'm sure that v.3 can handle close to 4k just saying. I'm sure i seen a few vids out there. As long as it's clean power i don't see why not

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Well that's what i started thinking as well. So i came up with this, I will probably sell the 10 v.3 and buy a single 15" v.3 of course it's not the same cone area of 2 12's but it's more cone area than a single 12" and you don't have to seek more power haha. Unless you truly want to. Even then i'm sure that v.3 can handle close to 4k just saying. I'm sure i seen a few vids out there. As long as it's clean power i don't see why not

man this makes me double think everything. What do you think I could run daily max with a 220 mechman in the front a BT-80 in the front and two BT-20's in the back. I only have a run of pos and neg 2/0 welding cable to the back, and big 3/4 in the front.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D