XS Power

Effective discharge time of a D3100 vs. current draw?

Its AH rate?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

What is the amperage draw, how long will the draw be on the battery, and what is the low voltage cut off?

I'd like to see a graph showing current draw versus time with 10.5 cut off voltage for the D3100 battery.

Is there a source that shows performance curves of all your batteries? Thanks man.

No we do not have one. Graphs like that don't really show you anything for car audio applications. They are kind of like AH ratings. They aren't very important.

If you tell me the amperage load you are going to be pulling on a 3100 and for how long I can tell you how long it should take to hit 10.5V though. Just like in this video where with a 500 amp load for 30 seconds the D3100 is still in the 10.8V range.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

I would like to know the time it takes for a fully charged 3100 to go from a fully charged state to 10.5 volts under the following continuous loads:

50 amp

100 amp

150 amp

200 amp

250 amp

Thank you!

ETA: If the voltage potential across the battery falls below 10.5 volts at the higher loads please disregard those data points.

Edited by Born_Again