Jump to content

No output from front stage


memphisBred

Recommended Posts

Posted

Everything was working while I was driving to work. Then the out put of all speakers cut out. Radio powers on and amplifier powers on. Only had time to check the stereo wiring and everything was connected. Seems like a loose wire or blown fuse. I didn't check the protect light on my audiaon amp, which I should have. Any advice?

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Posted

Seems like a loose wire or blown fuse. I didn't check the protect light on my audiaon amp, which I should have.

Why don't you go check those 3 things then...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 920 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...