Car Subwoofers => Computer Speakers

Oh you know you can use computer power supplies? Just make sure the power ratings are good. :)

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

• 3 weeks later...

Go with Logitech. they have great systems. I got the Logitech Z-5500 and it comes with 10 inch powered sub. everything gets very loud too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i have that system too!

set it up like this...

INPUT- stereo1 96-24

EFFECT- stereo

SWOOFER- 3/4 way up

Center- all the way up

Sourround- all th way up

crank it up air play AIR FORCES by young geezy! haha shakes my whole house.. nice. i did some tests and i beleive it was around 43hertz is where it was loudest!

freakin thing rocks for a pc stereo

I HAVE THAT TOO!

Quote:

"i have that system too!

set it up like this...

INPUT- stereo1 96-24

EFFECT- stereo

SWOOFER- 3/4 way up

Center- all the way up

Sourround- all th way up

crank it up air play AIR FORCES by young geezy! haha shakes my whole house.. nice. i did some tests and i beleive it was around 43hertz is where it was loudest!

freakin thing rocks for a pc stereo"

I have the setup too lol. I had two but I sold one.

Input: Optical

Effect: Dolby PLII Music

Subwoofer: 9/9

Center: 5/9

Surround: 5/9

Two of them raped my window badly lol

I HAVE THAT TOO!

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

• 4 weeks later...

i got one but mines the x-530, how much does the 5500 cost?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i got one but mines the x-530, how much does the 5500 cost?

I just lent my z-5500 to my bro and am using my X-540's.

Logitech Z-5500 ranges fromg $150-$550

• 1 month later...

These Loudtech speakers are very colored,the bass modules are peaky. Impressive for one minute and get irritating fast.

In the same price range the Creative GigaWorks 750 are far superior,the sub will not impress the kiddies with boomy one note bass so be prepared to hear a more linear response. The Logitech(I call the LoudTech)are optimised for BOOM. I returned my Logitech's two weeks after purchase.

To each his own,but seriously people should compare before buying.

• 2 weeks later...

These Loudtech speakers are very colored,the bass modules are peaky. Impressive for one minute and get irritating fast.

In the same price range the Creative GigaWorks 750 are far superior,the sub will not impress the kiddies with boomy one note bass so be prepared to hear a more linear response. The Logitech(I call the LoudTech)are optimised for BOOM. I returned my Logitech's two weeks after purchase.

To each his own,but seriously people should compare before buying.

I can't stand computer speakers at all. My current setup is a vintage Concept 2.5 reciever, bookshelfs, and a powered sub. Sounds pretty good!

Lunari :clapping:

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

i definately just run polk sudio monitors and an onkyo 8in powered sub for my computer off of an onkyo reciever, its not half bad.

if you wanna use your subs in your house, get a plate amp off of parts express, they have like any wattage you want.

http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?we...ectGroup_ID=505

im looking into a like 150 watt ish one, i picked up a vega!84 sub a while back and i'm looking to drop it into a t-line to replace my current onkyo sub=)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i got a tangband 5.25 in an ABC style box, hits lows real well and RF punch by niners in boxes for the highs. power supply is a creative 2.1 system spliced into the speaker wires and sub wire. connected headphone jack to headphone jack. i love it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 4 weeks later...

i definately just run polk sudio monitors and an onkyo 8in powered sub for my computer off of an onkyo reciever, its not half bad.

if you wanna use your subs in your house, get a plate amp off of parts express, they have like any wattage you want.

http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?we...ectGroup_ID=505

im looking into a like 150 watt ish one, i picked up a vega!84 sub a while back and i'm looking to drop it into a t-line to replace my current onkyo sub=)

i am using 2 of the dayton 240's on two 10s in separate t lines

Archived