Second Skin Audio

Audiopulce/ Tc's New Distributor

we arent noobs and both of us have owned TC subs , I've owned 5400, 5200, 3000, 2000, and an LMS Ultra, they are nice subs but as stated they arent worth the price they think they are to me. If you want to spend that kinda money then sure go ahead, but with the parket the way it is, i dont see a reason to spend 1k plus one a single sub.

And yea i run XXX's 05 and 06 models but if i had to pay anything close to what RE thinks they are worth i wouldnt run them either.

cloak go check there prices again... they've gone down.... the ultra is a sq sub.... tc sounds(audiopulse) has been around quite sometime since 1986 irrc so no there not a new company and yes they know very well what there doing....

http://www.audiopulse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54

more information about this topic there

quick question do any of you know why the ultra is so expesnsive ?

Like I said, they have changed thier prices more times than I can count...And I know they have been around since the mid '80s, which is why I said 'unknown to the average consumer'...Believe me, I support TC Sounds more than you know...

Edited by Cloak559

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

i supported them by buying subs until the triple joint in my 5400 snapped because i was told that it HAD to have 4k plus on it then i do it and it snaps i call for a top assembly and im told "oh thats not in warranty because you were way over the RMS of the sub.

900 dollars i paid for a 15 and only did what the owner of the company suggested .from that point on FUCK TC SOUNDS

Like I said, they have changed thier prices more times than I can count...And I know they have been around since the mid '80s, which is why I said 'unknown to the average consumer'...Believe me, I support TC Sounds more than you know...

sorry about that bro it just seemed like you were bashing

because it seems like alot of people see there prices ... and think scammer... or buying the brand name... when im yet to find someone who can a subwoofer cheaper than lms ultra and can still preform in everyway just as welll... only woofer that came close would be the new xxx and irrc the msrp is way up there on that woofer as well

Edited by unknownuser200985