Sonic Electronix

Since there was no response we are going to go ahead and close out your case. Thank you for using SMD support forums. As we strive to uphold the greatest support and customer satisfaction possible, please take a moment to click on this link and fill out a brief survey listed below. We hope you have enjoyed your stay and will continue to support SMD forums and community.

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=2752dd7e-2e6c-48a2-b0df-f974963f85c3

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm running a JL Audio JX360/4 for my mids and highs and currently one Soundstream TX1.2000D, hoping to have two soon. Am pushing 2 SA15 D4s

Thank you for holding. From the information I have gathered from the following link:

http://www.sonicelec...-TX1.2000D.html

it seems that this amplifier produces around 2000w rms at a 1 ohm load. Being you are using dual 4 ohm dvc subwoofers you will be able to achieve maximum output that this amplifier will be able to produce. My recommendation would be to leave the stock alternator and add a XS Power battery (XP3000 OR D3100) in the rear if you have room. You can purchase the said batteries from Sonic Electric who is a sponsored member here. Can I go ahead and close out this case?

Well.. I actually just got a XSPower D975 as a gift and plan on putting that in the trunk.. Would that work as a second battery? Currently the stock battery is under the back seat and I will be doing the Big 3 upgrade soon.

It would. From the information provided you do not need to upgrade your factory alternator if it is 140 amps stock. If you are looking at upgrading your power then my suggestion still stands.

Alrighty, I really appreciate the help man. Didn't really want to drop $400-$600 on a new alt if I didn't need one

You are most welcome, can I go ahead and close out this case?

Were waiting to close out this case sir.

Yeah man, I got a few pretty good opionions. Case closed :good:

I'm running a JL Audio JX360/4 for my mids and highs and currently one Soundstream TX1.2000D, hoping to have two soon. Am pushing 2 SA15 D4s

Thank you for holding. From the information I have gathered from the following link:

http://www.sonicelec...-TX1.2000D.html

it seems that this amplifier produces around 2000w rms at a 1 ohm load. Being you are using dual 4 ohm dvc subwoofers you will be able to achieve maximum output that this amplifier will be able to produce. My recommendation would be to leave the stock alternator and add a XS Power battery (XP3000 OR D3100) in the rear if you have room. You can purchase the said batteries from Sonic Electric who is a sponsored member here. Can I go ahead and close out this case?

Well.. I actually just got a XSPower D975 as a gift and plan on putting that in the trunk.. Would that work as a second battery? Currently the stock battery is under the back seat and I will be doing the Big 3 upgrade soon.

It would. From the information provided you do not need to upgrade your factory alternator if it is 140 amps stock. If you are looking at upgrading your power then my suggestion still stands.

Alrighty, I really appreciate the help man. Didn't really want to drop $400-$600 on a new alt if I didn't need one

You are most welcome, can I go ahead and close out this case?

Were waiting to close out this case sir.

Yeah man, I got a few pretty good opionions. Case closed :good:

Thanks! Please see above post.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL