HVAC workers need your help again. 100 deg and I have nothing :(

So the system has been running good over the last few days. I been through the whole system and cleaned it out. Today AC was running fine and we left to take some food to my wife's parents. When we returned home felt warm so I turned down the thermostat and nothing happened.

When I say nothing I mean absolutely nothing.

Out side AC unit fan will not turn on and the blower in the furnace will not turn on. I figured I would turn the heat on to see if it would start up and nothing at all on heat either.

I have a brand new thermostat, so thinking that it could possibly be that I switched to the old one and still nothing.

Edited by Hotdog

I have an old house with no breakers in it. I have old round fuses and they are fine.

Based on information givin -

Turn thermostats fan to on, if the fan turns on then you know it's not the motor, if it doesn't turn on then check all your breakers just to make sure, if it still doesn't turn on then you need to get it looked at cause at that point it could be the motor, capacitor, just about anything.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

Only other thing i can think of is i used to have fuses too, my dryer would run but put out no heat. Found out that the main had a leg burned clear through and i only one leg of 220 coming in, so 110 was all i had. The dryer motor would run but the heating element must have been 220 so it wouldn't work. So maybe check the main fuse and disconnect. Other than that i have no idea, if it was just frozen up the blower should still run so i guess thats not it

Only other thing i can think of is i used to have fuses too, my dryer would run but put out no heat. Found out that the main had a leg burned clear through and i only one leg of 220 coming in, so 110 was all i had. The dryer motor would run but the heating element must have been 220 so it wouldn't work. So maybe check the main fuse and disconnect. Other than that i have no idea, if it was just frozen up the blower should still run so i guess thats not it

That was checked and it is good even replace the two big 60 amp fuses.

I think the thing that gets me most is it was running fine when we left and when we came back it was off time frame was only 1 hour. The blower wheel and motor was taken out two days ago and completely cleaned and reassembled and put back together. Everything was fine. My system is old enough that it does not have a control board in it so there is no fuse to change.

Check the condensate pump if you have One where the indoor ad coil drains to. If this pump failed some are wired in line with your thermostat to not turn on so you don't leak all over the place

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

We can go through a few things if you want. If nothing is happening power is killed somewhere wether it be low voltage from the thermostat to the unit or the 120 to your furnace

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

What do you have for equipment there, what brand is the furnace or air handler? Is it in the basement or attic ?and is it your heating furnace with an ac coil on top or just an air handler? Any info helps

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

To rule out the thermostat pull the face off the wall and use a little jumper wire if you have a small wire with alligator clips jump from R terminal to G and the blower fan should turn on R to Y will turn your ac on if nothing happens when you do that it's either the condensation pump cutting low voltage out not sending the signal to the unit or there is no high voltage there

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3