HVAC workers need your help again. 100 deg and I have nothing :(

Also could be a small fuse on the control boad inside the furnace. If you have one of those check the fuse.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

What do you have for equipment there, what brand is the furnace or air handler? Is it in the basement or attic ?and is it your heating furnace with an ac coil on top or just an air handler? Any info helps

Furnace is a General Electric I have lived here 18 years and it was here when we moved in

Check the condensate pump if you have One where the indoor ad coil drains to. If this pump failed some are wired in line with your thermostat to not turn on so you don't leak all over the place

There is no feature like this on my furnace

We can go through a few things if you want. If nothing is happening power is killed somewhere wether it be low voltage from the thermostat to the unit or the 120 to your furnace

I did try putting my old thermostat back in and still nothing so I put the new one back on.

What do you have for equipment there, what brand is the furnace or air handler? Is it in the basement or attic ?and is it your heating furnace with an ac coil on top or just an air handler? Any info helps

AC coil is on top of the furnace and has been cleaned over the weekend. Furnace is a General Electric.

To rule out the thermostat pull the face off the wall and use a little jumper wire if you have a small wire with alligator clips jump from R terminal to G and the blower fan should turn on R to Y will turn your ac on if nothing happens when you do that it's either the condensation pump cutting low voltage out not sending the signal to the unit or there is no high voltage there

Ran the jumper wire and did not get anything

I have been searching online and the only thing I can think of is the transformer has gone bad. Unfortunately nothing is open tonight where I can get a transformer.

Open up the bottom of the furnace and take me a pic of the control board, like I said could be the fuse if not I can probably point out the transformer for your low voltage and you can test it out see if your gettin 120v in nd 24v out

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Open up the bottom of the furnace and take me a pic of the control board, like I said could be the fuse if not I can probably point out the transformer for your low voltage and you can test it out see if your gettin 120v in nd 24v out

my system is to old I dont have a control board.

Here is the transformer

2012-07-04210624.jpg

Other pictures

2012-07-04210752.jpg

2012-07-04210559.jpg

Hah Yah that's an oldie. Could very possibly be the transformer. If you got 120 into the unit nd into the transformer and nothingsnhappening that's probably what it is. If that mess of wires makes any sense to u try n see if it's putting out 24v

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

In that first pic, that thing you cut off on the right could have a white button on it for your fan u can push it in or pull it out slightly I think pushing it in puts your fan on auto pullingn it out should put it on manual try that see if that fan even comes on then

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Could it also be a bad Switch for the door that is causing this? Can I jumper it to find out?

Yeah there should be a safety switch on the door of the blower compartment to make sure the doors all the way on. You can check the door and then take it off and thre should just be 2 wires on the back (obviously its a switch) just jump then together

The switch is behind the door u will only see it if you take the bottom door off

Edited by Jared420

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Update.. It was the transformer. Was getting 120v in but nothing out on the 24v side. Went and got a new transformer today and wired it up and also purchased a window unit for back up just in case.

System is back to running fine again

Nice well hopefully some of my rambling helped you out

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3