Second Skin Audio

its a wedge with only 5" at the top depth?

mounting depth on a lvl 2 12 is 6", and lvl 3 10" is 6.25", so put it pretty low on the box...

The 10 has more excursion and a lower sensitivity, = better on lows; not too much of a diff though.. 23mm vs 22mm and 83db vs 84

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

in all honest id prolly go with the 12.. you have the room and cone area always helps...but with the change in power you "probably" wont notice a huge difference...what amps are you looking at? (curiosity)

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

that would be about right for that sub i think..and wouldnt require any electrical upgrades really...

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

whats left in the budget for an amp?