YelaWolf-Heart of Dixie

http://www.livemixta...t_of_dixie.html

This tape freaking SLAMS, a lot of content below 30hz, it seems to be unmastered though so Live Mixtapes is the best version I have found so far. Let Me Out is one of my favorites has a pretty constant 30hz note and Be The One goes way below 30hz down to around 25hz from my ears.

Edited by Sozzzz

Let Me Out bassline is clean but the kicks are clipped, as well as White Boy Shit. Be The One looks like low db varying frequencies, could go to 25hz but I can't really tell since they don't seem to be that loud. Kinda like Many Men on 50 Cent's "Get Rich or Die Tryin" which Eminem produced and does a lot with his stuff, low freqs but they aren't incredible loud, nice rumbles.

Big Nutz looks nice and clean, pretty good variation of freqs too which is what I like. Only song I'ma keep.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical