Sozzzz
Members-
Posts
48 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Media Demo
Store
Collections
Videos
Everything posted by Sozzzz
-
I currently have the first version of the sundown E12 running on around 600watts for over a year now sounds great but I want to add a bit more now and I was wondering if you can mix the two versions of these subs together in the same box? Would be wired down to 2 ohms for around 800watts to the pair. I tried to find someone selling original versions of the E series but to no avail.
-
SAE-12 questions
Sozzzz replied to Sozzzz's topic in Sundown Audio - GREAT Amps/Subs! GREAT Customer Service!
Ill most likely be abusing the hell outta the sub lol I guess I'll just find somethibg closer to rated. -
I recently bought an E12 dual 2ohm and Im having a local shop build me a ported box pretty much to the exact specs on Sundown's website. Im having trouble choosing an amp to run it though. The shop was trying to sell me a used Soundstream rubicon 700.1. They hooked it up for me and it seemed to work fine so they wanted $100 for it. My question is would this amp be overkill for this sub? If so any suggestions for alternatives are appreciated (no more than $200 though)
-
http://www.livemixta...t_of_dixie.html This tape freaking SLAMS, a lot of content below 30hz, it seems to be unmastered though so Live Mixtapes is the best version I have found so far. Let Me Out is one of my favorites has a pretty constant 30hz note and Be The One goes way below 30hz down to around 25hz from my ears.
-
Oj DA Juiceman Cook Muzik 2
Sozzzz replied to dt64bulldog's topic in Tunez - All things music related
Damn I'm surprised none of the songs off this tape go below 30hz. OJ is usually my go to for hittin some lows, Paint the Floor Green is the lowest and the lowest note in that song seems to be around 30hz from my ears and my system, have to run it through audacity though. -
Yeah I noticed some clipping on most of the tracks but I know how far to push clipped tracks on my system. Not going to let a little clipping ruin me bumping some lows haha
-
http://www.datpiff.com/Ace-Hood-Starvation-mixtape.320847.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S590hR6q4K0 A lot of his songs on this tape go way below 30hz
-
Bei Maejor - Lights Down Low [GETS LOWWWW]
Sozzzz replied to Baydestrian's topic in Tunez - All things music related
The one with Waka sounded pretty good on my system, low note sounds loud as fuark for 24hz though so there probably is a bit of clipping. I'll try and get a video of the flex that low does to my trunk and roof lol -
Any idea what song this is ^^
-
Yea i've been playing this track since it was released a few weeks ago, the low note is around 30hz and sounds great.
-
Who here can hit the low note?
Sozzzz replied to SnowDrifter's topic in Tunez - All things music related
I can hit it but it's not very audible just moves a lot of air. -
I don't usually listen to this type of music but I was suprised when I first played this off my phone not knowing about the low so I ran it through Audacity. Mostly 40hz but drops to 20hz a few times throughout the song at the end of the verses. http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/waka-flocka-get-this-money-song.706080.html
-
songs w/ 30 sec tone by frequency
Sozzzz replied to varietyguy's topic in Tunez - All things music related
Yeah, Just checked it's 46hz on the dot. -
songs w/ 30 sec tone by frequency
Sozzzz replied to varietyguy's topic in Tunez - All things music related
Push that N1GG4 Push that Hoe is 42hz pretty much constantly throughout the song, Gucci Mane Trap Back is 42hz throughout the song, Future- Gone to the Moon is 36hz constantly, Gucci Mane Club Hoppin is 43hz constantly, Young Jeezy Air Forces is around 41-44hz I don't know exactly. Project Pat-Break the Law (http://www.4shared.com/mp3/gQo8g0y_/Project_Pat_-_Break_Da_Law_200.html) is 43hz exactly and pretty constant throughout the song. I know a lot more if you need any. -
Gucci Mane North Pole lowest note?
Sozzzz replied to teamace24's topic in Tunez - All things music related
Good ear. Below is a pic of exactly what I'm talking about. It's whats making that sound as it extends from sub bass notes into midbass notes. If it only had even order harmonics it would blend much better with the note, but odd order harmonics are much more noticeable and artificial sounding. Yeah I can tell when songs have this type of distortion in my car atleast, it will sound like the song is hitting extremely hard for such a low note but when I play something without this distortion it sounds a lot more natural and cleaner I guess. Does Put On by Jeezy have this type of distortion because the low note in that conpared to Back in 95 sounds a lot more cleaner. -
Gucci Mane North Pole lowest note?
Sozzzz replied to teamace24's topic in Tunez - All things music related
Stevie Wonder is 32HZ, Try Back In 95 by Gucci, It goes down to 27HZ also but it does sound like it has the harmonic distortion Decaf was talking about. -
Make It Nasty gets really low in a few parts, down in the lower 20s. The new TI mix tape has a couple slappers also. Gucci Mane released a few songs on his twitter that are going in his new mix tape that have some decent bass also.
-
If you're talking about the sub sonic filter then turn it to 5-10hz below your tuning frequency. 10hz below if you aren't running much power to your subs and know how to control the volume knob properly. I believe the FS is just what the speaker is "naturally" tuned to. If you were to free air it I think the would be the loudest at 33hz but I'm not 100% sure.
-
Original hits at 35hz but I slowed it down to get a bit lower @ 28hz. It also has a nasty sweep at around 4:12 down into the mid teens. It is a bit dirty though, I tried to clean it up but it kicks are clipped beyond repair lol http://www.4shared.com/mp3/6Y2UbYYq/07_-_My_Speakers__Prod_by_The_.html
-
HAHA, I used to do that a lot until I actually found out what a true low sounds like. Had to get rid of my horrible prefab box and make one tuned to 28hz a few months ago. Haven't regretted it since!
-
I used Audacity to view the frequencies. Most of them are correct except the one Big Krit song, I don't have it on my computer anymore so I'm not quite sure how low it dips but I know it's below 25hz.
-
I don't know what type of music you listen to but a lot of OJ/Gucci Mane songs go well below 30hz. Gucci Mane-Watch Cost a Bently~26HZ Gucci Mane-Kush is my Cologne~27hz OJ Da Juicemane-Old School Cars~24hz Big Krit-My Sub~ Drops to around 22hz I believe for like 2-3 seconds throughout the song OJ Da Juicemane ft. Gucci Mane-Godlee~26hz Young Jeezy-Chickens No Flour~26hz Tony Austin ft OJ Da Juiceman-Mr. Make It Happen~25hz OJ Da Juiceman-My Life~27hz B.o.B.-Perfect Symmetry~23hz (A lot of high bass before it hits the low note) Most of the songs are on mixtapes so they are free on various websites. If you need any help just PM me.
