components or pro audio?????

If your wanting midbass then you can rule out pro audio, you will want to get a nice midgrade set of comps at least to get you volume and midbass and then make sure you treat the doors with deadener and some acoustic damper behind the speaker for best results.

This is not entirely true depends on which pro audio speaker you get.like for instance I run the beyma pro 6wnd which imo has excellent mid bass and is louder then 99% most comp sets and takes relatively low power to do so and they sound great doing not like typical pa stuff which is probably the reason they're alitte pricy .yes there alitte peaky in th 4khz range but thats easily fixed with a quality eq...

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

well for me i need something to keep up with my bass so pro audio it is

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i got a set of components already but im thinkin the 8s and the 6's will keep up good enough. i dont know which pa sjpeakers i am going to run ive heard alot about beymas also

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

okay if i go ahead and build a setup for the doors, if i dont have the speakers i just use the cutout diameter to make my holes for the speakers and the overal for where they can sit on the wood right? ive never build some without the speakers here so sorry for the dumb question

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.