Jump to content

Punch Pro.


RAM5493

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I have not seen anyone post feedback on the Punch pros 6.5 and 8 mid bass/midranges or the punch pro super tweets. I would just like to know if anyone has used them or heard them and if so, how do they sound, do they get loud?. A friend of mines is in the market for some mids and he loves EVs, but i want to point him in a better direction. Where I live there are so many people with EVs and I personally would never use them, In the set ups i have heard I do not like how they sounded, the frequency response range wasn't good and they sounded too screechy.

Any input is welcome, thanks guys.

Posted

they are super loud and clear .. really nice .they have a lot in there hooked up to one amp .damn that thing is loud . a shop near where i live use them in there shop van with 64 10 subs ... u can see the build on here in the audiotastic shop page ... if ur friend gets them he wont be disappointed

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 833 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...