First Comp. soon

So i will be going from Minnesota to Mason City,Iowa to compete for my first time. I have only seen competing via the internet never been to a real show. I will be running 2 omega 12's with tc sound baskets built up, off an AQ 3500.1 , have an upgraded alt 250 amp singer and adding a battery. What class would that put me in and what should i start off in ? Like i said im in the dark with this as i have never odne it before so any advice would help allot. thanks !

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

what organization is gonna be there?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Need more info like what kind of comp db drag meca iasaca usaci midwest spl bass ballin? Then we would need to know how its installed in the trunk in a hatch back suv? Is it all in the cargo area a tall box above the seats

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Sorry for the lack of info i was told MW SPL and DB Drag if thats what your looking for

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

box in a Pontiac g6 passenger car, subs forward not sealed off port to side fold down seats

what info are you looking for as to how it is installed, trunk car subs forward ported to the driver side of the car

and for street trunk what are some basic rules and what do i play and how is it judged ?

Music or test tones you pull up they place a meter on your windshield all doors and windows shut car can be on 2000 rpm max you have 30 seconds to get your loudest score on a peak hold

Then there is bass race the goal is to play music for 30 seconds and get an avarege of 129.9 dbs or 139.9 or 149.9 at the end of. 30 seconds with out going over the class you you want to be in

Have you ever had your woofers blown?