Setup for Mids and Highs

just take ur time man n instead of fleece,try ponti or spandex. needs less resin. and make sure shape will b fine and not weird for u or pass. foot room.dont wanna kickem

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

just take ur time man n instead of fleece,try ponti or spandex. needs less resin. and make sure shape will b fine and not weird for u or pass. foot room.dont wanna kickem

Yeah lol I'm tryin to find sets that have some strong looking grills on them. I'm definitely gonna take my time on these, as well as doing lots of research, because at this point I know hardly anything about glassing.

How about a 8 and 6 in the door and a super tweet for the a pillar. Run them as a big three way comp. I had a setup like this in my integra. 8" played 70-500, 6" 500-3500,tweets 3000 and up. Sounded great.

How about a 8 and 6 in the door and a super tweet for the a pillar. Run them as a big three way comp. I had a setup like this in my integra. 8" played 70-500, 6" 500-3500,tweets 3000 and up. Sounded great.

I would like to do a 3 way setup like that. I'm just not sure how I'd cross them over, and not sure how to even choose drivers. Hmm...

Most 3 way component sets come with passive crossovers so just plug and play basically. If you were to go active then you would need an electronic crossover of some sort to run seperate amps, or channels of a 4 channel amp to the different speakers individually.

I'm not talking about component sets. I mean if I chose each driver individually, like pro audio drivers or something.

Do you know of any active crossovers for a 3 way setup? I could try to build the crossovers out of capacitors and inductors, just don't want it to sound like complete ass...

Edited by LZTYBRN