Sundown Audio

Is onlinecarstereo.com legit?

2K XJ

I also ordered a soundstream amp and a week later they called me and said they were out of stock and it was discontinued. I asked them why it said in stock and ready to ship, they said it took time for there IT guy's to take it off there website. This was three month's ago, guess what, Still on there site. Will never buy from them again. Have heard a lot of post on this exact same thing.

shipping is a little slow but prices are good. i bought a couple headunits from them since 2002. you have the option to upgrade the warranty for particular products as well

2002 Civic Si

Soundstream VR 931-NBT

DLS UP36i components

DC power 320 amp alt

XS Power - (3) D3400s, (2) D3100s

2 DD 9515's all carbon with superchargers

Audio Control MVC processor

Arc Audio KS300.2

Sub amps - considering 2 T2500bdcp's for MECA M3

• 1 year later...

They have legit sales but don't let them fool you, They take your money then 2 days later email u like o yea we sent out your package but this wasn't in stock, .... but we'll send it out in a week, we refunded your money! And the guy who answers the phone is a prick! Makes me wanna take a road trip to cali n teach him some manners. But I got a RF PBR 300x4 for like 125 shipped with warranty and I couldn't touch it WHOLESALE for that much.

Archived