bagging a chevy c1500 silverado

OP, check your pm's

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

just called the guy and

OP, check your pm's

just called that guy and he actually has good deal. i might even get it installed by him

he gave me a deal on the 4 link and its better to get it done by him then to get a bolt on one and doing it my self. it was actually cheaper

When you talk to him again tell him Bill from Wisconsin sent you

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

anyone here has any idea how low it will get with the axle flip kit and a few leafs removed? the flip kit says it will drop 6 inches but dont know if it includes the shackles.

Flip kits usually dont have shakels.

When i dropped mine i did a 5/7 drop Plus the weight of system... Was constantly bottoming out front, and the rear (till i got helper bags)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Flip kits usually dont have shakels.

When i dropped mine i did a 5/7 drop Plus the weight of system... Was constantly bottoming out front, and the rear (till i got helper bags)

i do want mine to bottom out since i will be bagging it. will the rear end bottom out with a 6 inch drop? i do want the axle to hit the frame when i let the air out the bags

With just a flip kit it wont bottom out, unless your C notch is small Mine bottomed out alot because of all the extra weight i have

what if i add the shackles? they add 2 inch drop

• 5 weeks later...

There are so many different air suspension kits out there, especially for your vehicle.

If you looking for Ease of installation, then go with the KP kit. (if money isnt an option) If you are more of a Do-It-Your-Selfer, Then that ebay kit, or the kits that I sell, wold work fine. If you have never done this before, then there is nothing wrong with having a shop do it for you. It all come down to installers experience really.

Right now, we are working on a Bolt on link kit for the 88-98 Chevys. It would be a parallel 4 link, with a watts, and an option for a cantilever. For WAY less than the KP kit.

But that most likely wont be ready for another month or so.

We are still in the R&D stages right now.

Archived