LoudPursuit Posted July 9, 2012 Report Posted July 9, 2012 Hey Guy, I have a bunch of things I'm not using right now and wanted to see what'll anyone wanted to trade for some of my items. So what I have: - 4x 4/0 ground Block - 2 shok RCA's Reference series (15 foot i think) - Rockford fosgate grilles - 3.5 mm extension cable - SMD VU 1(modified to fit into a din housing for a alpine centre channel can be reverted to original as well) - laser temp sensor - iPad keyboard and sleeve - Mac mini VGA to RCA adapter - and finally a pocket projector I'm not looking for nothing in particular so throw whatever offers you have. I will have more up later (RF t1 15's, alpine CDA 105L and dc lvl 3 12's with carbon caps!) Now on to the photos Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
LoudPursuit Posted July 9, 2012 Author Report Posted July 9, 2012 Forgot to say that i have 1 reference: knowledge which was also a trade. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
LoudPursuit Posted July 9, 2012 Author Report Posted July 9, 2012 Any interest in Buying the items? I'll post prices if so. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
knowledge Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 (edited) great guy here... pm going ur way Edited July 11, 2012 by knowledge REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts