Jump to content

LoudPursuit

Members
  • Posts

    489
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LoudPursuit

  1. Jeffrey M5V 2L1, Toronto, Canada DC Lvl 4xl 12
  2. I love the sub but would like it to look like a mini version of the rest of the lines (not the flat dust cap) is that possible?
  3. What ever happened to the LVL 4 numbers???
  4. I have looked everywhere and cannot find this information anywhere (including the DC Audio site). Anyone have this information available?
  5. Garage 16 carries xs power and they're located in Toronto.
  6. Lvl 4 m2, no doubt. Exactly what I have, You can see it in my build log.
  7. I'm lost ? It's not that difficult Let me know what brands of car audio lanyards you already have and I will send you some different ones free of charge. I have hundreds of them. I want RF ones hertz? Pioneer? Please and thank you. I'll pay shipping.
  8. As the title states I'm looking for a Rockford fosgate 3sixty.1 preferably or a .2. Let me know what you have.
  9. I'd like to hear/ see the names included in the draw.
  10. I cannot beleive there are only 75 entries into the draw!! Those are damb good odds!
  11. Knowledge on here has Fluke ones forsale. Contact him.
  12. I have 2 Degrees, one in Mechanical Engineering Technology (Focusing on sustainability) and the other in Project Management
  13. The 8's were always m2. They were never made in m1 from what I've heard.
  14. I did that here in Toronto with 12 alts on 12 separate bikes and powered a battery bank that was hooked up to an amp for a live band. We had volunteers sitting on the bikes and powering our "concert" and gave them a free download to iTunes.
  15. I just had one for sale... I can check out my supplier and see if he still has some. They use them in high voltage Projects. (at my work we design energy efficient data centres and I see them in site all the time)
  16. Any interest in Buying the items? I'll post prices if so.
  17. Forgot to say that i have 1 reference: knowledge which was also a trade.
  18. Hey Guy, I have a bunch of things I'm not using right now and wanted to see what'll anyone wanted to trade for some of my items. So what I have: - 4x 4/0 ground Block - 2 shok RCA's Reference series (15 foot i think) - Rockford fosgate grilles - 3.5 mm extension cable - SMD VU 1(modified to fit into a din housing for a alpine centre channel can be reverted to original as well) - laser temp sensor - iPad keyboard and sleeve - Mac mini VGA to RCA adapter - and finally a pocket projector I'm not looking for nothing in particular so throw whatever offers you have. I will have more up later (RF t1 15's, alpine CDA 105L and dc lvl 3 12's with carbon caps!) Now on to the photos
  19. Shipping included to Canada? If. So consider this sold
  20. PCM's are a b*tch I drive a 06 pursuit only way was an older style alt...
×
×
  • Create New...