Not trying to Spam my own company.... But http://www.rollpans.com/AirLift-Dominator-Airbag-2600_p_14722.html

The airlift bags are much better than the Slam Specialties.

Lately with slam, i have been having quite a few returns do to the bolt holes leaking air.

I have only ever warrantied 2 airlift bags that blew-out for unnatural causes, and those were both due to incorrect installation, and operator error.

200 PSI bags would work fine, but if you can get 600 PSI, plus higher lift than the slams, and (from personal experience) ride better in a larger PSI range, then why don't you?

Just my 2 Cents. :)

Not trying to Spam my own company.... But http://www.rollpans....00_p_14722.html

Lately with slam, i have been having quite a few returns do to the bolt holes leaking air.

I have only ever warrantied 2 airlift bags that blew-out for unnatural causes, and those were both due to incorrect installation, and operator error.

200 PSI bags would work fine, but if you can get 600 PSI, plus higher lift than the slams, and (from personal experience) ride better in a larger PSI range, then why don't you?

Not trying to start an argument here but on what premise do you base this statement? You say you've had quite a few slam bags coming back with leaks from the bolt holes but then say that you've only had issues with airlift bags due to incorrect installation/operator error. What do you think causes the leaks in the bolt holes on slam bags? People over tightening the bolts causing the mounting plate to crack (it's aluminum, they give you torque specs on the sticker on the bag when you get it and if you don't follow the directions that would be operator error/incorrect installation).

I've used Slam bags, Firestone, Airlift, Conti-tech, and even AIM bags and haven't had an issue with any of them as long as they are installed correct so saying one is superior to another is nothing more than opinion or someone trying to sell something.

/rant-thread-jack

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Not trying to Spam my own company.... But http://www.rollpans....00_p_14722.html

i was talking to an installer and he said that there is no need for 600 psi bags if you aint going with the bottle. regular compressed air is only 200 psi and would be getting something i dont really need unless i go with adding a bottle for more psi

Not trying to start an argument here but on what premise do you base this statement? You say you've had quite a few slam bags coming back with leaks from the bolt holes but then say that you've only had issues with airlift bags due to incorrect installation/operator error. What do you think causes the leaks in the bolt holes on slam bags? People over tightening the bolts causing the mounting plate to crack (it's aluminum, they give you torque specs on the sticker on the bag when you get it and if you don't follow the directions that would be operator error/incorrect installation).

/rant-thread-jack

No argument attempt detected :-)

The older slam Bags were the $h!t! But the newer SS Series are a plastic top, instead of the older RE ALuminum tops.

And the Customer service from Airlift is much more pleasant to deal with.

Everyone has a preference, and there is nothing wrong with that.

i was thinking about getting some firestone bags but wasnt sure if i would trust a tire company lol..and pretty much street i cant really find any sites that sell bags besides thorbros.com and have u guys ever heard of putting fix a flat in a bag?

Can't use fix a flat in them. There are lots of places to buy bags from, you just have to look around. As for Firestones, they have been around for a long time and you really can't go wrong with them, there are just better options available nowadays. I still suggest Slam RE's or Conti-tech but the airlifts that streetmetal suggested are good too. Saying one is better than the other is like saying dd is better than dc, etc., it's all opinion.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

• 2 months later...

i believe in putting the largest diameter bag u can fit it takes less air to lift and they seem to ride better just my 2 cents

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Archived